Back End Developer
Back End Developer
The Backend Developer will work with system architects, the sales/marketing team, and customers to build a scalable backend for video and access control functionality to be delivered via web and mobile platforms. This will be a high visibility position working with experienced industry savvy executives. The Backend Developer will be expected to design, implement, and deploy a secure microservice-based architecture on public and private cloud platforms. This position offers significant room for technical, management, and entrepreneurial career growth.
Attention to detail and customer relations skills are key to success in this role, and essential in the Company’s expansion strategy. Excellent written and verbal communications skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a pre-requisite for success in this role. The ability to logically troubleshoot customer issues and resolve the concern in a timely manner is required.
- Design, implement, and deploy services to deliver backend functionality
- Create development pipelines and continuous integration and deployment processes
- Develop integrations with third party API’s providing CRM, identity management, and others
- Build and manage reusable code and libraries
- Implement unit, snapshot, and end-to-end tests
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent degree and experience
- 3-7 years of experience in full stack or back end software development
- Experience working with REST or GraphQL APIs
- Experience with Prisma or other ORM frameworks
- Proven ability to collaborate with software development team
Other desirable skills:
- Integration experience with Auth0, Okta, or other OAuth2/OpenID Connect platforms
- Experience implementing unit testing frameworks such as Jest, Jasmin, Mocha, etc.
- Proficiency with source code control tools (e.g. Git or SVN)
- Familiar with digital video capture, compression, or streaming
- Experience with physical security systems (CCTV, access control, or intrusion)
Please send resumes to Qumulex HR at email@example.com