If you have DHCP on both your WAN (customer network connected to the internet) and LAN (customer network connected to the security devices), then you will not need to adjust these settings.
If a static IP is needed on either of your network adapters there are some steps that need completed.
- Navigate to the Gateway section of the QxControl interface
- Click on the Gateway you need to adjust the IP of highlighting it
- Click the Go To Webpage icon that shows up on the FAB (lower right)
- Here you will login with the qadmin username/password provided on the sticker with the system.
- Once in navigate directly to the Network section (Do not apply any updates)
- Click on the LAN (or WAN) connection depending on where the setting needs changed
- Click on the Automatic DHCP dropdown and choose Manual
- Enter the relevant information in the fields shown and click Apply
- These settings will take effect immediately